* JULY 9, 2019 - And lo! He did release a new batch of super nerdy t-shirt designs!
I'm really, really happy with these silly little doofers. I may have ordered several for myself in a frenzy as soon as they were uploaded. :P You can find them on my TeePublic store (there are Light and Dark versions for each one). I'll upload them to other print-on-demand accounts in the near future. ♥
* FEB 6, 2019 - Well, that was a year of cafe management and not much else.
Hi, gang. Over the next few months I'm going to be delving back into my artistic ventures, including a texture pack update, a couple new shirt designs, revisiting my tarot deck, and possibly learning to work with watercolours. It's been a solid year of not having time or energy for art, and I'm happy to say that things have changed. ♥
* OCT 31, 2017 - For the past month and a half, I've been working like mad on the texture pack, improving every aspect. I'm enjoying the process, and feel like this is turning into a kind of portfolio piece for pixel art and low-res game graphics, which is exciting. ♥
I've also completed more design commissions over the past month, and there'll be a proper update with new portfolio pieces soon.
The show at Bubby's Kitchen is coming to a successful close, and I'm bringing the remaining pieces home in a couple days. I think my next painting will be a bit... Different. I'm getting the urge to explore more abstract subject matter for the next series.
I think I'm looking forward to what all this inspiration is leading to.
* Sep 2, 2017: I've added a new thing to my shops.
"Crippling Self-Doubt" is a response to the fabulous designs by the Stay Home Club. I wanted to do a fun, ironic piece around awareness of anxiety, depression, and low self-esteem.
You can find this silly bugger on a range of products at any of my print-on-demand accounts below. ♥
* Aug 31, 2017: Welcome to the new and improved portfolio site by Zack Simon. ♥
Good news! The wonderful folks at Bubby's Kitchen (355 Cook St) will be hosting my art in their space from ~September 15th - October 31st. I highly suggest you explore their menu, if you haven't already.